Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; Willoughby Court (NR) in the Chepstow 13:10. Compare odds and bet.
Though there is still a suspicion that the Ben Pauling horses are yet to hit top gear WILLOUGHBY COURT (1:10) might have enough class to make a winning reappearance in the opener at Chepstow.
The winner of soft ground bumpers at Southwell and Warwick, the Court Cave five-year-old went on to run a blinder at Aintree, beaten 5 1/2 lengths in the Grade 2.
He will require a stiffer test of stamina in time, but the track here ought to suit and he can score under Nico de Boinville.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95