Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Vintage Clouds in the Carlisle 13:45. Compare odds and bet.
Though he was pulled-up when last sighted at Aintree in April VINTAGE CLOUDS (1:45) looks a smart prospect for northern novice chases and can make a winning reappearance at Carlisle.
Sue Smith invariably starts her better chasers off here and he ran well when runner-up on his hurdles debut at the track a year ago.
Softer ground would be ideal, but the grey should cope with underfoot conditions and is expected to improve on his useful novice hurdle form now he switches to the larger obstacles.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95