Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Thursday; Mystifiable in the Towcester 15:15. Compare odds and bet.
Despite the small field, Towcester’s extended 2m5f handicap chase looks a decent event, in which MYSTIFIABLE (3:15) is taken to make a winning reappearance.
Fergal O’Brien’s grey reverted to fences with great effect last term, winning easily at Leicester and Newbury, before being pulled-up at Aintree.
With the stable in good form and the promise of further progression (only had four starts over fences), he gets the vote.
Always On The Run should benefit from returning to a right handed track and remains fairly treated, but needs to prove his stamina over today’s longer trip.
3:15 Towcester – Mystifiable; 3/1 Skybet
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95