Paul Ferguson has two selections for us on Sunday; Ballyandy 12:45 and Winter Escape 14:30 both at Cheltenham. Compare odds and bet.
Unbeaten in three starts as a novice last term Winter Escape (2:30) can maintain his 100% record over timber, Sunday’s feature, the StanJames.com Greatwood Hurdle.
Alan King’s Dovecote winner looks to be on a fair mark and ought to relish a strongly run race such as this.
Earlier on the card Ballyandy (12:45) can reverse Perth form with Moon Racer in the opening Grade 2 novices’ hurdle.
Nigel Twiston-Davies’ five-year-old is unbeaten at the track in a couple of bumpers (of course won the Champion Bumper in March) and gets a 4lb pull at the weights, for a ¾ length beating last time.
12:45 Cheltenham Ballyandy 13/8 Bet365
2:30 Cheltenham Winter Escape 3/1 Skybet
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95