Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Black Mischief in the Plumpton 15:40. Compare odds and bet.
Following an encouraging third on debut back in March BLACK MISCHIEF (3:40) can land the bumper at Plumpton on Monday.
Harry Fry’s Black Sam Bellamy travelled well into the home straight and both the fourth and fifth have since franked that form by winning.
With the sharper track likely to suit, he sets a fair standard here.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95