Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Ballyhenry in the Southwell 13:15 Compare odds and bet.
Though Fayette County franked the form of Churchtown Champ with a solid effort at Cheltenham, a chance is taken on BALLYHENRY (1:15) for Ben Pauling.
The six-year-old looked good in bumpers and won a Kempton novice hurdle after a lay off in February.
That shows he goes well fresh and he looks fairly treated for this chase debut. The selection was trading 11/4 overnight.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95