Paul Ferguson has two selections for us on Friday; The Worlds End; 12:40 at Ffos Las and Billy Bronco in the 15:10 at Haydock. Compare odds and bet.
There are plenty of smart novices on show this afternoon and THE WORLDS END (12:40) looks an exciting recruit to hurdles, in the opener at Ffos Las.
Tom George has some lovely young horses in his yard at present and this five-year-old looked one to follow when winning a Chepstow bumper on his sole start last term.
Up at Haydock, the ground is sure to be pretty soft and that could be a huge factor in some of the earlier races.
If it continues to deteriorate, it really ought to suit BILLY BRONCO (3:10) in the fixed brush novices’ hurdle.
A heavy ground bumper winner for Debra Hamer, where he beat a smart sort, he has since joined Evan Williams and the Rucker’s. He opened up 12/1 (rather surprisingly) and can certainly outrun those odds.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95