Paul Ferguson has two selections for us on Tuesday; Forge Meadow in the Wexford 12:25 and Waiting Patiently in the 1:10 at Sedgefield. Compare odds and bet.
A winner over hurdles at this track on his final start for Keith Reveley WAITING PATIENTLY (1:10) looks potentially well handicapped for today’s debut over fences.
This is his first start for the in-form Malcolm Jefferson yard and he chased home now stable-mate Cloudy Dream on his debut over hurdles a year ago.
Testing ground is an unknown, but he is bred to handle it and he is worth siding with, despite Viens Chercher creating a good impression first time out.
Over in Ireland FORGE MEADOW (12:25) can make a winning hurdling debut for Jessie Harrington and Robbie Power.
Impressive on her debut in the bumper sphere, she was given an aggressive ride when runner-up up Augusta Kate at Punchestown and looks an exciting recruit.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95