Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; Full Irish in the Hereford 13:10. Compare odds and bet.
A bumper winner at Sandown on debut last season FULL IRISH (1:10) failed to add to his tally thereafter, but remains a nice prospect.
Third in a warm event at Ascot, the five-year-old might well have found conditions too testing on his final outing in heavy ground at Newbury.
Emma Lavelle has her horses in good order and Full Irish looks capable of making an impact over hurdles.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95