Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; Lisheen Prince in the Ffos Las 13:20. Compare odds and bet.
With For Instance in action yesterday (still declared to run at the time of writing) the task for LISHEEN PRINCE (1:20) could look considerably easier by post time, for the opener at Ffos Las.
Philip Hobbs’ five-year-old arrived from the Irish points ranks with a tall reputation last year and finished an encouraging second at Huntingdon recently; the winner is engaged in a Grade 2 at Sandown on Friday, while the third (River Frost) was a winner for this column on Monday.
A reproduction of that form should probably suffice here and he remains a promising type.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95