The Betrescue.com Channel 4 racing tipster competition, in association with Bet365.com is a free to enter fantasy betting contest based on tipsters picking the winners of televised races every Saturday.
£100 in free bets for the best tipsters every month
Each month the leading tipsters will be awarded free bet prizes with Bet365.com as follows:
First place = £50 free bet
Second place = £30 free bet
Third place = £20 free bet
How to enter the competition
From the list of Channel 4 races detailed below, select a horse with odds of 4/1 or above and if you win you get on the leaderboard.
You can make up to three selections per week – one per race
Saturday 1 November 2014
2.30 Down Royal
Channel 4 races results – Saturday 25 October 2014
1.50 Newbury; Smaih @ 7/1
2.00 Aintree; Hawk High @ 12/1
2.20 Newbury; Sky Hunter @ 4/1
2.40 Doncaster; Latenightrequest @ 14/1
3.00 Aintree; Wishfull Thinking @ 14/1
3.15 Doncaster; Dungannon @ 13/2
3.30 Newbury; Burano @ 7/1
Winnings will be based on a mythical £50 stake x starting price
Monthly winners will be deemed to be those showing the highest return, excluding stakes
bet365 also offer best odds guaranteed on every UK and Irish race.
October 2014 winners
£50 free bet: Robert Morton
£30 free bet: Malcolm Caithness
£20 free bet: Richard Stokes
November 2014 Competition
The November monthly competition starts with racing on Saturday 1 November and will run through until Saturday 29 November 2014
All winning entries will be posted onto a monthly leaderboard.
- Employees of Betrescue Ltd and their suppliers and partners are ineligible.
- The competition is open to anybody aged 18 or over but is restricted to two people per household and one entry per person.
- All entrants must be subscribed to Betrescue.com.
- All entrants must have an account with Bet365.com.
- Any accounts restricted by Bet365.com for bonus abuse or any other reason will not be eligible for prizes.
- Rollover requirement for the free bet prizes is x1 at minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Entries must be received prior to the start of each selected race.
- Maximum three selections per week – one per race
- Competition winnings based on a mythical £50 stake x starting price
- If the starting price is lower than 4/1 but hit 4/1 from opening show to race time, selections will be vaild
- In the event of a tie for positions, names will be drawn out of a hat
- Winners will be notified by Betrescue within 7 days. Prizes must be claimed and used within 28 days of notification.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into to.
- Email and web entrants accept that their email address will be entered into the betrescue.com database from which they can unsubscribe at any time.
- No purchase necessary.