Betrescue.com’s eleventh annual, fixed odds tipster competition, in association with Sportingbet.com Pemier Picks is a free to enter fantasy football picks contest based on tipsters predicting match results (home  draw [X] away ) throughout the English Premier League season 2012/13.
£1000 In Prize Money For The Best Tipsters
Thanks to our competition sponsors, Sportingbet.com, we will be giving away prizes in the form of free bets to the tune of £1000 throughout the season.
Each month the leading tipster* will be awarded a £25 free bet with Sportingbet.com, second place £15 and third £10. [NB. Based on results of the particular month] At the end of May 2015, we will be giving away £500 worth of free sporting bets to the best overall betrescue tipsters of the season as follows:
1st – £250 GBP; 2nd – £100 GBP; 3rd – £75 GBP; 4th – £50 GBP; 5th – £25 GBP
Enter Any Time Up To 30th April 2015
The competition is open to anyone, anywhere in the world as long as you are over 18. As there are monthly and overall winners prizes on offer, you can sign up at any time throughout the season, and still have a chance of winning.
Free Bet For All Entrants: £50 Risk Free Bet From Sportingbet.com
All entrants to this season’s Premier Picks Competition must have an account with Sportingbet.com. You are under no obligation to deposit any monies but you would be very wise to do so as Sportingbet.com are offering all our contestants a £50 risk free bet ! Click here for further details.
How To Play Premier Picks
All contestants start the competition with a fantasy betting account of £5000 GBP with Betrescue.com.
You can only place your mythical bet: home  draw [X] away  on English Premier League matches using Sportingbet.com odds as shown in the odds table below. Results are based on 90 minutes. Postponed or abandoned matches are void. The maximum ‘bet’ on each match is £100 GBP and the minimum £10 GBP.
You can only make one selection per match but you can ‘bet’ on as a many or as few premier league matches as you wish throughout the season. If your account goes into the red (a minus balance) you will be disqualified. Remember, the competition lasts for the full season so choose your selections wisely!
The best tipsters will be those considered to ‘win’ the most money from their selections. Scoring is calculated in exactly the same way as it does with a bookmaker.
Eg. the Odds on Manchester United V Arsenal are: 1 = 5/4; X = 5/2; 2 = 6/4, and you successfully choose to Stake ‘£50’ on the draw, your betrescue.com account will be credited with £125 or if you successfully selected Manchester United to win, a stake of £80 would return a profit of £100.
The seasonal competition is based on the contestants overall cumulative balance. The monthly competitions are based on the contestants performance in the month in question only. The competition is open to everyone but the monthly free bet prizes will only be awarded once to the same player in any three month period – ie you can only win one first, one second and one third prize in Aug-Oct, Nov-Jan, Feb-Apr/May
For the latest leaderboard – click here. NB. The leaderboard automatically updates when bets are placed so don’t worry if your balance reduces whilst results are pending.
Overall Leaders – 2014/2015 Season as at 31/03/2015
1. Gordon Dickson: + 4086
2. John Myles: + 3732
3. Colin Stewart: + 3056
4. Iain McChesney: + 2972
5. Ivaylo Angelov: + 2853
March Winners – 2014/15
1. Stephen Madekwe: + 1560 = prize: £25 free bet
2. James Hanly: + 1348 = prize: £15 free bet
3. Graham Mercer: + 1250 = prize: £10 free bet
February Winners – 2014/15
1. Ivaylo Angelov: + 1445 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Graham Mercer: + 1316 = prize: £15 free bet
3. Gerard Gallagher: + 1292 = prize: £10 free bet
January Winners – 2014/15
1. Jamie Wilson: + 1749 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Leonard Friend: + 1328 = prize: £15 free bet
3. Georgi Gogov: + 817 = prize: £10 free bet
December Winners – 2014/15
1. Dimitar Georgiev: + 1279 = prize: £25 free bet
2. John Myles: + 1695 = prize: £15 free bet
3. Alan Hodges: + 1345 = prize: £10 free bet
November Winners – 2014/15
1. Gail Macleod: + 1723 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Iain McChesney: + 1261 = prize: £15 free bet
3. Richard Stokes: + 1182 = prize: £10 free bet
October Winners – 2014/15
1. Georgi Gogov: + 1446 = prize: £25 free bet
2. John Cairns: + 1070 = prize: £15 free bet
3. Brian Cook: + 1005 = prize: £10 free bet
September Winners – 2014/15
1. Ivaylo Angelov: + 3299 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Ian Bott: + 3035 = prize: £15 free bet
3. Peter Heighway: + 2643 = prize: £10 free bet
August Winners – 2014/15
1. Dimitar Georgiev: + 1279 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Peter Heighway: + 1260 = prize: £15 free bet
3. Ciaran McDermot: + 1195 = prize: £10 free bet
Below is the latest match coupon for Premier Picks. You can only make one selection per match but you can bet on as many or as few premier league matches as you wish throughout the season.
The maximum ‘bet’ on each match is £100 GBP and the minimum £10 GBP. You must select 1 X or 2 when you submit your selections or they will not register.
For example: Liverpool 2 £100
Once you have submitted your selections, you will be returned to this page.
Your balance will be reduced by the amount of your stake until the results have been entered into our database.
NB. Matches on Sunday 1 March 2015 will be included in the February competition
For the latest leaderboard - click here
- Employees of Betrescue Ltd and their suppliers and partners are ineligible.
- All legitimate entries will be considered if submitted within the time and stake stipulations detailed above.
- The winning picks will be determined by stake x Sportingbet.com designated odds.
- All winners will be notified of their prize value by email.
- All contestants will be required to open an account with Sportingbet.com via a link on betrescue.com.
- Any accounts restricted by Sportingbet.com for bonus abuse or any other reason will not be eligible for prizes.
- The monthly free bet prizes will only be awarded once to the same player in any three month period – ie you can only win one first, one second and one third prize in Aug-Oct, Nov-Jan, Feb-Apr
- No deposit is necessary.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A list of winners and current ‘league tables’ will be available from email@example.com
- Over 18s only. No purchase necessary.