Betrescue.com’s twelfth annual, fixed odds tipster competition, in association with bet365 Premier Picks is a free to enter fantasy football picks contest based on tipsters predicting match results (home  draw [X] away ) throughout the English Premier League season 2015/16.
£1000 In Prize Money For The Best Tipsters
Thanks to our competition sponsors, bet365 , we will be giving away prizes in the form of free bets to the tune of £1000 throughout the season.
Each month the leading tipster* will be awarded a £25 free bet with bet365 , second place £15 and third £10. [NB. Based on results of the particular month] At the end of May 2015, we will be giving away £500 worth of free sporting bets to the best overall betrescue tipsters of the season as follows:
1st – £250 GBP; 2nd – £100 GBP; 3rd – £75 GBP; 4th – £50 GBP; 5th – £25 GBP
All bet365 bonus prizes from this competition need to be rolled over once prior to withdrawal, and must be placed on selections at 1/2 (1.50) or greater. The stake can not be withdrawn
Enter Any Time Up To 30th April 2016
The competition is open to anyone, anywhere in the world as long as you are over 18. As there are monthly and overall winners prizes on offer, you can sign up at any time throughout the season, and still have a chance of winning.
All entrants to this season’s Premier Picks Competition must have an account with bet365 . You are under no obligation to deposit any monies but you would be very wise to do so as bet365 are offering all our contestants who open an new account up to £200 in deposit bonuses! click here for further details.
Bet on the move bonus up to £50
Offers For New & Existing customers
Place a qualifying bet on your mobile or tablet of only £1* or more and you will be entitled to a 100% bonus, up to a maximum of £50 at bet365.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus
Premier League, Serie A, Primera Liga, Bundesliga 1 or Champions League.
Place a pre-match accumulator of 3 or more selections combining teams in any of the above competitions, and if successful bet365 will add up to 100% in bonuses to your returns.
How To Play Premier Picks
All contestants start the competition with a fantasy betting account of £5000 GBP with Betrescue.com.
You can only place your mythical bet: home  draw [X] away  on English Premier League matches using bet365 odds as shown in the odds table below. Results are based on 90 minutes. Postponed or abandoned matches are void. The maximum ‘bet’ on each match is £100 GBP and the minimum £10 GBP.
You can only make one selection per match but you can ‘bet’ on as a many or as few premier league matches as you wish throughout the season. If your account goes into the red (a minus balance) you will be disqualified. Remember, the competition lasts for the full season so choose your selections wisely!
The best tipsters will be those considered to ‘win’ the most money from their selections. Scoring is calculated in exactly the same way as it does with a bookmaker.
Eg. the Odds on Manchester United V Arsenal are: 1 = 5/4; X = 5/2; 2 = 6/4, and you successfully choose to Stake ‘£50’ on the draw, your betrescue.com account will be credited with £125 or if you successfully selected Manchester United to win, a stake of £80 would return a profit of £100.
The seasonal competition is based on the contestants overall cumulative balance. The monthly competitions are based on the contestants performance in the month in question only. The competition is open to everyone but the monthly free bet prizes will only be awarded once to the same player in any three month period – ie you can only win one first, one second and one third prize in Aug-Oct, Nov-Jan, Feb-Apr/May
For the latest leaderboard – click here. NB. The leaderboard automatically updates when bets are placed so don’t worry if your balance reduces whilst results are pending.
Overall Winners – 2015/2016 Season as at 18/05/2106
1. Peter Heighway: + £7875 = prize: £250 in free bets
2. Alan Hodges: + £6739 = prize: £100 in free bets
3. Georgi Gogov: + £5236 = prize: £75 in free bets
4. Ian Brown: + £4745 = prize: £50 in free bets
5. Graham Barnes: + £4574 = prize: £25 in free bets
April/May Winners – 2015/16
1. John Myles: + £3396 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Alan Hodges: + £2902 = prize: £15:00 free bet
3. Richard Stokes: + £2171 = prize: £10 free bet
March Winners – 2015/16
1. Brenden Kelly: + £2585 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Iain McChesney: + £1447 = prize: £15:00 free bet
3. Ian Bott: + £1193 = prize: £10 free bet
February Winners – 2015/16
1. Mark Erwin: + £2336 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Ian Brown: + £2234 = prize: £15 free bet
3. Neil Wilson: + £1864 = prize: £10 free bet
January Winners – 2015/16
1. Georgi Gogov: + £1803 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Tim Neville: + £1772 = prize: £15 free bet
3. Stephen Madekwe: + £1600 = prize: £10 free bet
December Winners – 2015/16
1. Geraldine O’Neill: + £3095 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Dawn Gardiner-Whitelaw: + £2806 = prize: £15 free bet
2. Ian Bott: + £2514 = prize: £10 free bet
November Winners – 2015/16
1. Mateusz Bochenek: + £2001 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Brenden Kelly: + £1215 = prize: £12.50 free bet
2. Steve Purdy: + £1215 = prize: £12.50 free bet
October Winners – 2015/16
1. Mike Herries: + £2381 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Wil Mcvey: + £1606 = prize: £15 free bet
3. Stuart Mckinley: + £1338 = prize: £10 free bet
September Winners – 2015/16
1. Dawn Gardiner-Whitelaw: + £2168 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Peter Naish: + £1758 = prize: £15 free bet
3. Steve Purdy: + £1445 = prize: £10 free bet
August Winners – 2015/16
1. John Cairns: + £1846 = prize: £25 free bet
2. Peter Heighway: + £1563 = prize: £15 free bet
3. Alan Hodges: + £1269 = prize: £10 free bet
Below is the latest match coupon for Premier Picks. You can only make one selection per match but you can bet on as many or as few premier league matches as you wish throughout the season.
The maximum ‘bet’ on each match is £100 GBP and the minimum £10 GBP. You must select 1 X or 2 when you submit your selections or they will not register.
For example: Chelsea 2 £100
Once you have submitted your selections, you will be returned to this page.
Your balance will be reduced by the amount of your stake until the results have been entered into our database.
The April contest will be extended into May to include the final games of the season
For the latest leaderboard - click here
For the latest leaderboard - click here