Paul Ferguson has two selections for us on Sunday; Loosen My Load 5.05 Limerick and Far Away So Close 5.40 Limerick Compare odds.
The pick of Sunday’s action comes from Limerick where improving chaser Loosen My Load (5:05) can make it two from two for the season in the Grade 3 PriceWaterHouseCoopers Chase.
Henry De Bromhead’s seven-year-old was a very smart novice last term and made a winning return at Navan 15 days ago. The son of Dushyantor prefers quicker ground, but his class should see him through against this opposition.
Gigginstown House Stud took the concluding beginners’ chase last year with Mr Cracker and they can land the contest again courtesy of Far Away So Close (5:40).
Paul Nolan’s six-year-old ran in the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle at Cheltenham (as he had done the season before, incidentally), before winning a handicap at Aintree on Grand National day.
He is bred to make his mark over fences and was trading odds against on Betfair last night, whilst Loosen My Load opened up at 4/5 with Paddy Power.
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)