Paul Ferguson has one selection from Fakenham to kick start this week; Jimbill in the 13.00. Compare odds.
Jimbill (1:00) is potentially a smart long-term prospect and his appearance in the opening maiden hurdle lights up Fakenham’s card on Monday.
An Irish points winner, he won a weak Newton Abbot bumper on his debut for Tim Vaughan in October, but improved on that to finish runner-up in a Listed event at Cheltenham’s Open meeting.
He was 1¼ lengths off One Term that day and, though that rival was beaten at Hereford yesterday, that still represents the best piece of form on offer here.
1:00 Fakenham Jimbill
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)