Paul Ferguson has one selection for us today; 9/1 chance Bubbly Bruce in the 16:00 at Exeter; Compare odds and bet
Despite disappointing since arriving in England, it is worth taking a chance on Bubbly Bruce (4:00) who makes his chase debut at Exeter on Tuesday.
The eight-year-old was a smart bumper horse in Ireland (won at Thurles before finishing 10th behind Cue Card in the 2010 Champion Bumper and 5th to Hidden Universe in the Grade 1 at Punchestown) but failed to shine on two starts for Charlie Mann last season.
Well beaten on all three outings over timber this term for his new trainer Fergal O’Brien, it could be that this new discipline brings about improvement in the son of Quws and, on a poor day when little stands out, he is worth chancing at 9/1 (overnight with Bet365).
4:00 Exeter Bubbly Bruce (9/1 Bet365)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)