Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday. Michael Winters’ Missunited in the 5.05 at Galway. Compare odds and bet.
It’s off to Ireland for the first selection of the week, which comes in the shape of Missunited (5:05) in the Easyfix Rubber Products Novice Hurdle at Galway.
Michael Winters’ five-year-old is a classy mare, who won twice in bumpers last term and made a winning debut over hurdles at Listowel in June.
The daughter of Golan has recently shown her prowess on the Flat, winning at Ballinrobe late last month and she followed up at Clonmel just 5 days ago, when she defied an opening handicap mark of 79 to win over 1m2f on good ground.
Having done her earlier winning over further and on softer ground, Missunited proved she’s no slouch last week and she’s fancied to make it two from two over hurdles whilst at the top of her game.
5:05 Galway Missunited
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)