Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Sand Boy in the Ffos Las 20:45. Compare odds and bet.
Charlie Hills’ Sand Boy (8:45) looked fairly useful when quickening up smartly to score at Ayr just 9 days ago and the Footstepsinthesand colt is taken to follow up at Ffos Las this evening, despite a 7lb rise.
Conditions look just about ideal (6f on good-to-firm ground) and, in receipt of a 6lb weight-for-age allowance, the three-year-old is fancied to beat his fiver elder rivals. The selection was trading at 6/4 with both Paddy Power and Hills on Sunday evening.
8:45 Ffos Las: Sand Boy; 5/4 Paddy Power
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)