Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; Germany Calling in the Bangor 15:10. Compare odds and bet.
As long as the rain stays away, the consistent GERMANY CALLING (3:10) should get his conditions at Bangor on Wednesday and can score for the first time since last October.
Charlie Longsdon invariably has his horses ready to strike at this time of year and this seven-year-old remains capable of further progression over this sort of trip.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95