Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Emerging Force in the Exeter 14:50. Compare odds and bet.
After an accomplished debut success over fences at Hereford last month EMERGING FORCE (2:50) can make it two from two at Exeter this afternoon.
Harry Whittington’s six-year-old was economical over his fences on debut and the step up in trip should bring about further improvement. He can defy the 5lb penalty under Gavin Sheehan.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95