Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Las Keeper Hill in the Ffos Las 13:55. Compare odds and bet.
Nicky Henderson’s Christmas In April looked a useful prospect when winning a Market Rasen bumper, but the same comments apply to Keeper Hill (1:55) who went on to finish third in a warm looking Wetherby contest.
That was his first start for Warren Greatrex and, with the stable in good form (three winners and a second from four runners since 26th October), he can make a winning debut over hurdles. A nice-looking son of Westerner, the step up to 2m4f ought to suit and it is hoped that the Henderson horse makes the market.
1:55 Ffos: Las Keeper Hill; 9/2 bet365
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95