Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Thursday; Lettheriverrundry in the Wincanton 2.50. Compare odds and bet.
A useful hurdler LETTHERIVERRUNDRY (2:50) has the physique to do even better over fences and is fancied to make a winning chase debut on Thursday.
Racing right-handed on decent ground brings out the best in Brendan Powell’s six-year-old, so conditions look ideal at Wincanton.
An opening handicap mark of 122 looks reasonable.
2:50 Wincanton – Lettheriverrundry; 6/1 Skybet
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95