Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Hi George in the 2.50 at Sedgefield. Compare odds and bet.
Useful in bumpers last term Hi George (2:50) did us a good turn when winning at a nice price on his hurdles debut at Kelso in May and, despite a disappointing effort at Aintree later that month, Malcolm Jefferson’s four-year-old is worth another chance at Sedgefield this afternoon.
The Doyen gelding races as though the step up in trip will suit and his two career victories to date have come on a decent surface. He needs to step forward on what he has achieved to date under his penalty (form of his maiden hurdle win has been let down) but he may represent a bit of value at 11/4 in what looks a competitive novice hurdle, on what looks a fairly quiet day.
2:50 Sedgefield: Hi George 11/4 bet365
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)